Join us at York Cocoa Works this Christmas to make your own special Chocolate creation in our Christmas Chocolate Bar Making Workshop. York, Chocolate and Christmas make the perfect combination this festive season for you to learn how to craft your own chocolate that you could hang on the Christmas Tree, gift to your loved ones or just enjoy!
York is home to some of the world’s most famous chocolate bars and brands, and there is a lot of love here in the chocolate city for all things cocoa. In our academy this Christmas you can learn how to create your very own Christmas Tree, Twinkling Star or a more conventional Chocolate Bar with your own choice of chocolate and seasonal flavours and decorations.
During this workshop you will:
- Discover where cocoa comes from and its origins
- Learn how we manufacture our chocolate here on site
- Try a selection of our own white, milk and dark chocolate
- Explore the art of tempering chocolate
- Work with your chosen chocolate to mould, flavour and decorate your chocolate bar masterpiece!
- Beautifully wrap your festive creation to gift or enjoy at home
This workshop is £22.50* per participant making a 150g chocolate bar
Children under 5 are welcome to assist full paying participants in the creation of a chocolate bar.
Christmas Party Bookings
Our Christmas Chocolate Bar Making Workshop makes a perfect chocolate making party for families and teams looking for a special chocolatey celebration – book your group on the dates provided or contact our team to arrange your special Chocolate filled Christmas Party at our venue or for us to come and join you. Email email@example.com your enquiry so we can explore availability and help you arrange a special Christmas celebration.